This Program Addendum is effective May 1, 2018 or upon date of acceptance, whichever comes first, and incorporates the provisions of that separate Masterlink Master Partner Agreement previously or simultaneously executed by Masterlink and Affiliate.
Affiliate will earn a commission of one hundred dollars ($250 USD) for each qualified referred sale (“Qualified Sale”).
A Qualified Sale means a sale to any new Masterlink customer:
- who pays in full for a Viz Intraoral Scaner, and
- to which Affiliate was assigned as last referring partner (see section (k) Partner Assignments below).
Additional Terms Applicable to Affiliate Program
- All commissions are paid in US Dollars. Affiliate can choose to receive commissions either by check or through PayPal. Masterlink is not responsible for any fees charged to Affiliate by PayPal.
- Commissions will be paid by the 31st of the month following each month in which a customer pays, in full, for a Viz Intraoral Scanner Purchase. Should the 31st of the month fall on a weekend or US holiday, commissions will be paid the next business day following the weekend or holiday.
- In such instances where a customer pays for a Viz Intraoral Scanner in multiple installments (e.g., two or three monthly installments), Affiliate’s commission will be similarly split and paid each month immediately following receipt of each installment and will be in proportion to the amount Masterlink receives towards the total purchase price of the Viz Intraoral Scanner (e.g., three equal monthly installments with commission paid at $250 would result in a commission of $83.33 each month for a total of $250).
- In the event (i) a Viz Intraoral Scanner is returned back to Masterlink or (ii) a customer return the Viz Intraoral Scanner before 30 days have elapsed from the date of initial purchase, Masterlink may claw back the associated commission paid to Affiliate. Any resulting amounts owed to Masterlink by Affiliate may, in Masterlink’s sole discretion, be deducted from the balance of any commissions earned by Affiliate that are unpaid as of the date Masterlink claws back the commission associated with the returned Viz Intraoral Scanner. Alternatively, Masterlink may, in its sole discretion, invoice Affiliate for any commission Masterlink paid Affiliate which was associated with a cancelled Service Package or monthly Subscription and Affiliate agrees to pay such invoice promptly.
- In the event a commission is paid to Affiliate in error, Masterlink reserves the right to claw back such commission for a period of up to 90 days from the sale date (the “Error Claw Back Period”). Any resulting amount owed to Masterlink by Affiliate may, in Masterlink’s sole discretion, be deducted from commissions earned by Affiliate that are unpaid as of the date Masterlink claws back the commission paid in error. If no commissions are owed by Masterlink to Affiliate during the Error Claw Back Period, Masterlink may invoice Affiliate for the commission paid in error before the expiration of the Error Claw Back Period and Affiliate agrees to pay such invoice promptly notwithstanding the expiration of the Error Claw Back Period. In addition, Masterlink may, in its sole discretion, deduct any commission paid in error from commissions earned by Affiliate after the expiration of the Error Claw Back Period so long as Masterlink has invoiced Affiliate for the commission paid in error before the expiration of the Error Claw Back Period.
- Masterlink will have the sole right and responsibility for processing all orders placed by a customer, and Affiliate acknowledges that all agreements relating to sales of Masterlink software solutions to a customer shall be between Masterlink and the customer.
- Masterlink reserves the right to withhold or reverse commissions if Affiliate is in breach of the Master Partner Agreement or this Program Addendum, or has engaged in any fraudulent activity, including, but not limited to, cookie stuffing, cloaking, or forcing pop-ups.
- Masterlink reserves the right to adjust the terms of this Program Addendum at any time and will notify Affiliate via email with at least 30 days’ notice.
- Acceptable Methods to Refer Leads
- Affiliates may refer leads through their unique tracking links.
- Affiliates may register leads at https://intraoralscanners.com/leadregistration.
iii. Masterlink will pay a commission to Affiliate only when a customer is referred through either of these two acceptable methods.
- Cookie and Lead Registration Length
- A click on Affiliate’s tracking links will set Affiliate as latest referring partner and will set cookies that expire after 60 days, after which time Affiliate’s latest referring partner status will expire.
- Lead registration will set Affiliate as latest referring partner for 60 days after which time Affiliate’s latest referring partner status will expire.
iii. Leads may be re-registered in order to avoid expiration. Masterlink will not be liable to pay Affiliate a commission for leads that have expired.
- Partner Assignments
- If, at the time an Masterlink partner registers a lead (either through the lead registration process or through a tracking link click), the lead already exists in the Masterlink database, the most recent lead registration or unique tracking link click will assign the Masterlink partner associated with such lead registration or unique tracking link as the latest referring partner for a period up to 120 days after which time the latest referring partner status expires.
- Affiliate is not eligible for assignment as latest referring partner on any Masterlink sale for which Affiliate uses its own credit card to make a purchase from Masterlink.
iii. Affiliate may request an audit of the latest referring partner up to 90 days after the date of sale. If an audit reveals another Masterlink partner is the actual latest referring partner, Masterlink reserves the right to make the correction. If another Masterlink partner requests an audit that results in a determination that Affiliate was incorrectly treated as the latest referring partner, Affiliate agrees to reimburse Masterlink for the commission paid in error in accordance with Section (e) above. After 90 days from the date of sale, no changes to the latest referring partner will be accepted.
- All sales are subject to an audit of latest referring partner.
- Commissionable Items
- The “Viz Intraoral Scanner”, are the only commissionable items. Masterlink may add additional service packages as commissionable items at any time.
- Masterlink will pay commissions for multiple Viz Intraoral Scanner purchased by the same customer within the first 90 days of the customer’s first Service Package purchase. If a customer buys an additional Service Package after their first 90 days as a Masterlink customer, Affiliate will not earn commissions on that Viz Intraoral Scanner.
iii. Commissionable items do NOT include recurring subscription fees.
- Commissionable items do NOT include extra users or add-on products and services.
- Commissionable items do NOT include service fees paid by a customer that has previously cancelled their Subscription and reactivates their Subscription within 90 days from the date of cancellation.